Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

5 more months

yesterday, i was lucky enough to be present at the birth of this perfect baby boy.
it was my first birth photography session, and i couldn't have asked for a better experience.
 there is nothing more spiritual than being there when a baby is born.
you walk away amazed by God's creation of perfect bodies.

you forget how small they are, how soft their skin is, and how incredible it is when you see them look around with these bright innocent eyes.

i walked away last night full of excitement for baby dos to get here... 
in 5 more months.

ha, ps.. any photographers out there want to document my birth?
if only i could do 2 things at once...

2 comments:

Kylie Whiting said...

these look awesome whit! wish I could photograph your birth SO BAD.

Lizette Pope said...

Congratulations Whitney! I just photographed my first birth story last week and I absolutely loved it! If you can't find anyone to do it for you, I would be willing!