Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

14 weeks and it's out.

well, it's out.
after being asked today at church, i caved and decided to go public.. ha
so, no.. i have not put on holiday weight early..
and, yes there is a 3.8 inch baby in there who has recently started smiling, and growing hair on his or her little head.

it is still a little surreal to me,
and i don't think i will be 100% convinced until i get to see baby dos (spanglish nickname)  in an ultrasound.
so while the belly keeps growing, and the baby isn't kicking me all night long,
i will continue to love on my sweet little cal, and call him my baby.

i have recently found myself extremely baby hungry..
which is a good thing!
but you have to admit, there's nothing like snuggling your sleeping newborn, 
knowing that you created them, and loving them more than you'd ever imagine.

182 days left!

(also, i have been blogging along the way, but only saving them as drafts. they are all posted now, and you can see them by clicking on the labels below) 

6 comments:

Rachel Bergeson said...

Congratulations! That is super exciting.

annie said...

Happy wonderful day! Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you! And I like that you blogged about being pregnant even before you announced it, they're fun to read!

The Nicholsons said...

Congrats Whitney! That is so great and exciting! I hope your second trimester gives you a break from the nausea. Also, I loved reading through the posts about your pregnancy- good idea! I love both of your names, too!

Katie said...

SO happy for your little growing family! Congrats!

Elleny said...

Yay! I am right there with you :) Hoping I can handle babies 21 months apart and so mad that Forever 21 discontinued their maternity line- maybe we should write complaint letters and they'll bring it back?

Lizette Pope said...

Congratulations Whitney! I'm so excited for yall!

P.S. Your outfit is super cute!