Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

they know....

we were really wanting to wait a while to tell people about this pregnancy.
i told my mom and sharsti when i was only 5 weeks along while we were shopping in park city.
the rest of my family found out pretty soon after.
i had told most of my girlfriends, and when our neighbor's mom asked if we knew the gender yet... we decided it was time to tell josh's mom and dad. 
(ps we love melody - so it was all good).
so at 11 weeks, i made this onsie for c and we took him out to see grandma and grandpa asay.
everyone was happy and surprised.
it was a fun night.

today i went to my midwives for my 12 week apt. 
(i am almost 13 weeks though)
she found the heartbeat super fast and it was 155.
she said my uterus was already protruding out of my pelvis (why i am already showing),
and that everything looked great!
so glad we never went to that ultrasound, for them to tell us nothing was wrong.

No comments: